onsdag 3 augusti 2011

11 Layers of Me

Layer One: On the Outside
Name: Julia
Birthday: April 16th
Current Location: West Chiltingon
Eye Color: blue as the sea
Hair Color:: blonde
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: aries

Layer Two: On the Outside
 Your Heritage: swedish
Your Fears: claustrophobia 
Your Weakness: bags, shopping and food
Goal: visit every continent

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: am i late
Your bedtime: try to before 12
Your most missed memory: don't know

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: coke
McDonald or Burger King: Burger King
Single or Group dates: depends on..
Adidas or Nike: nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: neither

Layer Five: Do You?
Smoke: nein
Have a crush: i might do
Want to get married: yes, in Vegas!
Believe in yourself: mostly
Think you are a health freak: no

Layer Six: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: yes
Gone to the mall: yep
Eaten Sushi: no
Gone skating: nah
Dyed your hair: no, but i need to!

Layer Seven: Have Your Ever?
Played a stripping game: lol, actually yes
Gotten beaten up: no
Changed who you were to fit in: probably yes

Layer Eight: Getting Old
Age your hoping to be married: before 31

Layer Nine: Perfect Mate
Best Eye Color: brown
Best Hair Color: brown
Short or Long Hair: perfect lenght, ear-long

Layer Ten: What were you doing…
1 MINUTE AGO: filling this out
1 HOUR AGO: eating
1 DAY AGO:: working
1 YEAR AGO: Summer holliday!!

Layer Eleven: Finish the Sentence
I LOVE: my horse
I FEEL: stressed
I HATE: people who doesn't have network on their phones (pretty common here..)
I HIDE: my feelings
I MISS: my horse and my swedish mates

Inga kommentarer: